Monday, March 05, 2007

New stitch markers.

I was weak, there was a sale at Jo-Ann's on bead. I bought a lot, I couldn't help myself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You will notice that I'm using different cards for these.
(Bill made the logo for me, doesn't he rock?)
That is because I bit the bullet and made an etsy storefront!
Whiskers in a Twisted Stitch will now carry all my stitch markers, and will eventually some day carry my own hand dyed yarns! (I need to wait until I have a little more money to buy the dyes and new pots)

if you like the stitch markers I show here, please stop by my store and buy some, you won't be disappointed!
http://wiats.etsy.com

4 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

These look great, can't wait to see what you send in the swap!

Robyn of
thestitchmarkerexchange.blogspot.com

MJ said...

Very nice!
The stitch markers and the cards!

kat said...

nice going!

Abigail said...

Thanks guys!
I've very excited, I hope everything goes well!

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.