Thursday, May 24, 2007

I feel like Pippi Short Stockings.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm unsure of the colourway of these socks, the yarn was purchased several years ago and the labels have since been lost. All I can remember is that it's Regia.

These socks are so fun and cheerful, I want to just wear them all the time, unfortunately it's getting warmer out, and what my feet really want is to go barefoot everywhere.
Ah well.

Needles used: size 1 (2.5mm) Addi Turbos 40" circulars.
Two at once Magic loop.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Those are just way too fun!

knitseashore said...

Yes, perfect for fall. But it's summer now! :)

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.