Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday Sky

I never realized that my posting would drop off so dramatically once I started back to work, I apologize for that.

today I was feeling a little more lively after work and Bill and I went for a walk downtown.

this is the Veteran's Memorial Lighthouse in Downtown Clayton, the gaping hole in the middle is where a time capsuel and plaque used to be. they just recently finished some major renovations to the monument. I'm not sure if they will be replacing the capsule or not.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday Sky, taken, Saturday June 2, 2007 4:45pm, Downtown Clayton, NY.

1 comment:

catsmum said...

missed ya ... how's the job working out/ apart from cutting into your blogging and presumably knitting time?

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.