Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hand injuries

Monday when Bill and I were hiking I chose a very long and hilly trail for us to trek, and by the end I had a death grip on my walking stick as I was very tired, and it was keeping me upright. by knit night my hand was very sore, and i couldn't knit very much.

yesterday I took Bill's lunch to him at work and they hung around to keep him company as it was dead and he was working late. I could barely knit though because my hand was so sore.

today is Watertown day where I have to spend half an hour each way in the car while Bill drives, keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to knit, other wise I will be taking a nice nap.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.