Thursday, February 07, 2008

Embroidery, sewing and dragons, oh my!

Ok, so I'm still embroidering, but I'm running out of things to make.

I finished up a redwork dragon, and Bill is going to frame it for me along with the Pegasus I posted earlier. I think they will make a nice set.
Photobucket

then I made this pillow. I saw the pattern on Etsy and just had to make it. I wasn't sure what to do with it, but a pillow seemed perfect. It's so pretty! If you want to make one too the seller is here she's an amazing artist, totally go support her.
Photobucket

the fabric was just perfect too. It was my first time sewing a pillow case though, and I think I made the overlap too deep. Ah well, I'll know for next time.
Photobucket

while I had the sewing machine out I decided to whip up some more sachets for the sop while I was at it. if you want to buy you can find them here
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a bag embroidery kit you can have, I've yet to try it lol Oh oh oh I am in yarn heaven right now, had an excellent LYS experience here (experiences at another shop in town have been eh) we reeeeeally need to go LYS hopping this summer.

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.