Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Book haul

Every semester we put aside a small percentage of Bill's tuition payments for books.
We are really good, and don't buy any books all semester until the money comes in.

This semester his payment was larger than we were expecting.
I got a lot of books.

Photobucket

From top to bottom, left to right:

The Restaurant Manager's Handbook
The Encyclopedia of Restaurant Forms
Selbuvotter
Kitty Knits
New Pathways for Sock Knitters
Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop
Doodle Stitching
And The Paisley Designs Coloring Book

I don't think I'll be getting much of anything done for a while...

1 comment:

restaurant forms said...

I didn't know there's an encyclopedia of restaurant forms. Thanks for the link. I'll go check it out!

Powered By Blogger

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This blog and everything contained within is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.